DataTrained Education – Terms and Conditions
User Conduct PolicyWhether you have enrolled for a Program or simply browsing the Platform, once you have accessed the Platform or Programs, you shall be considered a ‘user’ for the purpose of these Terms. You are responsible for all your activities in connection with the use of the Platform and Programs. You hereby agree to fully comply with all applicable local, provincial, state, national and foreign laws, treaties and regulations in connection with such use. You shall not resort to any unethical practices while using the Platform. Without limitation, you will not post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation or other "phishing", "pharming" or "whaling" message designed or intended to obtain password, account, personal information, confidential information or private information from any user of the Platform or any other third party whatsoever. However, if any such event does take place, DataTrained shall not be liable for any loss in data or if the user’s device, computer or any other property is compromised in any manner. You acknowledge and agree that DataTrained has the right to report any and all suspicious or illegal activity to the appropriate legal or police authorities without notice to you. During your use of the Platform and Programs, you will not:
- harass other users, students, attendees, support agents or visitors;
- cheat on any homework assignment or exams for the Program;
- will not post online any secured testing materials;
- will not share solutions to homework assignments or exams; and
- will notify the instructors immediately if you become aware of any other user cheating or breaching these Terms, and will comply with the requirements of the specific applicable code of conduct, if any, relating directly to a Program in which such user is enrolled.
- you are registered for the Program only once and will not set up multiple User Accounts; and
- you will abide by these Terms and any terms specific to the Program.
Educational Partners & AccreditationDataTrained is NOT a University, but an education service provider, offering Programs in consultation with Indian and International universities, educational institutions, governmental authorities, NGO’s, corporates etc. (each an “Educational Partner”). Admission to the degree/diploma programs of an Educational Partner is separate from being accepted into and/or taking one or more Programs. You agree and acknowledge that nothing in these Terms or otherwise with respect to the use of the Platform or any Program (a) enrolls or registers you in an Educational Partner, or any other school, division, institute or program of or associated with an Educational Partner, (b) allows you to access or use the resources or receive any benefits or privileges of any Educational Partner, beyond the Programs. DataTrained may offer a credential or other acknowledgment for participants who have satisfactorily demonstrated mastery of the Program material. The decision to award any such credential acknowledgment to a given participant will be solely within the discretion of DataTrained. DataTrained may choose not to offer any credential or other acknowledgment for some Programs. It may decide at its sole discretion whether to provide a record concerning a participant’s performance in a Program. The format of any credential or other acknowledgement, and of any performance, provided by DataTrained relating to Programs will be determined by DataTrained in its sole discretion and may vary from Program to Program. You may be awarded a certificate of accomplishment upon successful completion of a Program (“Program Certificate”), at the discretion of DataTrained and its Educational Partners, and you acknowledge that any such Program Certificate awarded may not be affiliated with any Educational Partner, and may not stand in the place of a course taken with an Educational Partner or convey academic credit or certification for any Educational Partner. You will not receive academic credit from DataTrained or any other Educational Partner for taking a Program. If you are taking a Program for academic credit or certification as a student of, or otherwise through, an Educational Partner, any such credit or certification may only be awarded directly by the Educational Partner based on its own policies and procedures, and you may be required by that Educational Partner to be registered or enrolled with the Educational Partner in order to receive credit or certification; and, in any event, DataTrained will not have any authority or responsibility with respect to any award of academic credit or certification provided by an Educational Partner for a Program. You acknowledge and agree that any Program affiliated with an Educational Partner may be subject to terms, policies and procedures of the applicable Educational Partner in addition to DataTrained’s Terms. Without limiting the foregoing, if you are a student registered or enrolled at, or are otherwise attending, an Educational Partner and are taking a Program for credit or certification through that Educational Partner, you acknowledge and agree that (a) the Educational Partner may have its own terms, policies or procedures regarding your eligibility to participate in the Program, your participation in the Program, the requirements or prerequisites for receiving credit or certification for the Program, and/or your educational or student records as they may relate to your participation and performance in the Program, and (b) your educational or student records are maintained by the Educational Partner, including for purposes of assigning credit or certification, and not DataTrained.
DataTrained’s Intellectual Property Rights“Content” means any and all information and data which may include but not be limited to text, software, scripts, graphics, maps, photos, sounds, music, videos, logos, offers, advertisements, interactive features and other materials. The Platform, Programs and related services are owned and operated by DataTrained and its licensors. All Content or other material available on the Platform or through the Programs, including but not limited to on-line/live lectures, speeches, video lessons, quizzes, presentation materials, homework assignments, programming assignments, programs, code, and other images, text, layouts, arrangements, displays, illustrations, documents, materials, audio and video clips, HTML and files (collectively “DataTrained Content”), are the property of DataTrained and/or its affiliates or licensors and are protected by copyright, patent and/or other proprietary intellectual property rights under India and foreign law. All software used on the Platform is the property of DataTrained and is protected by Indian and international copyright laws. DataTrained logos, trademarks and service marks which may appear on the Platform and in the Program (“DataTrained Marks”), are the property of DataTrained and are protected under Indian and foreign laws. All other trademarks, service marks and logos used on the Platforms, Online Courses or Programs, with or without attribution, are the trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners. In addition, elements of the Platforms are protected by trade dress and other Indian and international intellectual property laws and may not be copied, reproduced, downloaded or distributed in any way in whole or in part without the express written consent of DataTrained. As a condition of accessing the Platforms and/or using the Programs, you agree not to (a) reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purpose any DataTrained Content or any portion thereof, other than as expressly allowed under these Terms; (b) use the DataTrained Marks or the name, trademarks, service marks, or other materials of any Educational Partner in connection with, or to transmit, any unsolicited communications or emails or for any other unauthorized purpose. Please verify all Content prior to use. In the event you come across any Content which is incorrect, infringing, offensive, indecent or objectionable, please notify us immediately at address mentioned at the bottom of this page. Additionally, from time to time, DataTrained (or its third-party service providers on behalf of DataTrained) may request users to review DataTrained Content or beta test the Platform. The works derived from such activity shall remain the sole and exclusive property of DataTrained or its third-party service providers, as applicable.
Third Party Intellectual PropertyDataTrained respects third party intellectual property rights and actively supports protection of all third party intellectual property including copyrights and trademarks (“IP”). It is our policy to expeditiously respond to clear notices of alleged IP infringement. If we receive proper notification of IP infringement, our response to such notices will include removing or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity. DataTrained shall not be held liable for the unauthorized use of any third-party IP, and the user that carries out such unauthorized use, or infringes any IP available on the Platform shall fully indemnify and hold DataTrained harmless against any and all claims that may arise as a result of such use. If you believe that your product or other work has been misrepresented or used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide us with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the product, copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the product, work or other intellectual property that you claim has been misrepresented or infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is misrepresenting or infringing your product, work or other intellectual property is located on the Platform/ Program;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the owner of the product, work, copyright or intellectual property, or its agent, or applicable law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the product, work, copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on such owner's behalf.
Limited LicenseThe services on the Platform are licensed, not sold. In consideration for your agreement to these Terms, DataTrained grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use the Platform and Programs, solely in accordance with the Terms. You may download or copy the portions of the DataTrained Content available on the Platform, for your own non-commercial and personal use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such DataTrained Content. You may not copy, sell, re-sell, reproduce, publish, modify, transfer, retransmit, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of Platforms, Programs or any DataTrained Content. You may not reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise code for any software that may be used to operate the Platform or the Programs. Notwithstanding the foregoing, certain reference documents, digital textbooks and articles may be made available to you with the permission of third parties, and use of that information is subject to certain rules and conditions, and you agree to abide by all such rules and conditions. You may not reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise access the source code for any software that may be used to operate the Platform or the Programs. From time to time, DataTrained may include software, code, instructions, or other such information in the DataTrained Content for the Programs; any such information is provided on an "as-is" basis for instructional purposes only and is subject to the ‘Disclaimer’ and ‘Limitation of Liability’ sections below and other terms herein. Any use of such information for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited. DataTrained and/or its affiliates and licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted herein to the Platforms, DataTrained Content, and DataTrained Marks. Without limiting the generality of the terms above, the following are types of uses that DataTrained expressly defines as falling outside of the definition of "non-commercial and personal use ":
- the sale or rental of
- any part of the DataTrained Content
- any derivative works based at least in part on the DataTrained Content, or
- any collective work that includes any part of the DataTrained Content;
- the sale of access or a link to any part of the DataTrained Content;
- providing training, support, or editorial services that use or reference the DataTrained Content in exchange for a fee;
- the use of DataTrained Content by a college, university, school, or other educational institution for instruction where tuition is charged;
- the use of DataTrained Content by a for-profit corporation or non-profit entity for internal professional development or training; and
- the use of DataTrained Content for display/ upload/ making available at a place that is accessible to general public in any manner, including but not limited to any social media sites, video download sites, torrents.
User ContentThe Platform may provide you with the ability to upload forum posts, chat with other users and DataTrained’s counsellors, user discussions, profile pages, and other content and media for social interaction, or certain information and materials for use with the Programs, e.g., questions, hypotheticals, examples, assignments, industry projects etc. (collectively, "User Content"). DataTrained does not claim ownership of any User Content you may submit or make available for inclusion on the Platform or Programs. Accordingly, subject to the license granted to DataTrained above, the user will be the sole and exclusive owner of any and all rights, title and interest in and to the User Content. With respect to any User Content you submit via the Platform or Programs or that is otherwise made available to DataTrained, you hereby grant DataTrained an irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such User Content on the Platforms or in the Programs or otherwise exploit the User Content, with the right to sublicense such rights (to multiple tiers), for any purpose (including for any commercial purpose). DataTrained reserves the right to remove any User Content at any time and for any reason. To the extent that you provide any User Content, you represent and warrant that (a) you have all necessary rights, licenses and/or clearances to provide such User Content and permit DataTrained to use such User Content as provided above, (b) such User Content is accurate and reasonably complete, (c) as between you and DataTrained, you shall be responsible for the payment of any third party fees related to the provision and use of such User Content, and (d) such User Content does not and will not infringe or misappropriate any third party rights or constitute a fraudulent statement or misrepresentation or unfair business practices. DataTrained does not control the User Content posted through the Platform, including any messages, reviews or comments, and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such User Content. Under no circumstances DataTrained be liable in any way for any User Content, including any errors or omissions, or any loss or damage or defamation of any kind incurred as a result of your posting or use of any User Content. You are responsible for complying with all laws applicable to the User Content. You are prohibited from posting the following Content on the Platform:
- Content that is fraudulent, indecent, or libelous or defames, harasses, discriminates against, harms or threatens others;
- Content that discusses illegal activities, with the intent to commit them;
- Content that infringes or misappropriates patent, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, or other intellectual property rights of third parties;
- Content that you do not have the right to disclose;
- Profane, pornographic, obscene, indecent or unlawful Content;
- Advertising or any form of commercial solicitation;
- Content related to partisan political activities;
- Content that contains intentionally inaccurate information or that is posted with the intent of misleading others;
- viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other disabling devices or other harmful components intended to or that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information;
- that consists of any high volume, automated, or electronic means to access the Platform (including without limitation robots, spiders or scripts);
- that violates the rights of other users of the Platform; or
- that violates any applicable local, state, national or international law or otherwise advocates or encourages any illegal activity.
Platform SecurityYou are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Platform or any other associate Platform of DataTrained, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging onto a server or an account which the user is not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Platform, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mailbombing" or "crashing;" (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. DataTrained will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Platform or any activity being conducted on the Platform. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Platform other than the search engine and search agents available from DataTrained on the Platform and other than generally available third-party web browsers (e.g., Google Chrome or Microsoft Explorer).
DisclaimerThe Platform and/or Programs may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. DataTrained therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions (including after an order has been submitted) and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. The Platform, Programs, and any information or DataTrained Content are provided “as is” and “as available” basis with all faults. DataTrained makes no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, with respect to DataTrained Content or services available on or through this Platform and Programs, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. DataTrained makes no warranty that the services will meet the user's requirements or that the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free; nor does DataTrained make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the services, or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through the services, or that any defects in the software will be corrected. The user understands and agrees that the DataTrained Content and all other information, data, or other material downloaded or otherwise obtained through or from the Platform or Programs is obtained at the user's own discretion and risk, and that the user will be solely responsible for any damage to the user, the user's computer system, electronic device or any loss of data that results from the download of such material or data. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by the user from DataTrained or through or from the services, shall create any warranty by DataTrained. In the event you find that the information provided on the Platform or Programs is incorrect, or if you are the owner of any information or content, and wish that such information or content is not displayed on the Platform or Programs, kindly notify us at the address provided at the bottom of the page. Limitation of Liability Neither DataTrained nor any of its Educational Partners, affiliates, employees, directors, officers, agents, vendors or supplier shall be liable to you or any other person, whether in Tort, Contract, Strict Liability or otherwise, for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or damages of any nature arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use this Platform or Programs, including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, work stoppage, accuracy of search results, or computer / electronic device failure, virus or malfunction. In no event will DataTrained be liable for any damages in excess of Rupees 100 or, in the case of enrolled students, the fees paid by you in connection with your enrollment to a Program.
Site LinkingThe Platform may contain links to pages on other websites ("Linked Sites"), and those Linked Sites may contain Content or offer products and/or services for sale. DataTrained does not author, edit, control, or monitor these Linked Sites. You acknowledge and agree that (a) we have no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of information provided by Linked Sites, (b) we do not control or endorse the sponsors of such Linked Sites or the content, products, advertising, or other materials presented on such Linked Sites. and (c) you agree to the terms and conditions of the Linked Sites We may remove any Linked Sites from the Platform at any time with or without reason. DATATRAINED WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY TRANSACTIONS CONDUCTED BY YOU WITH THIRD PARTIES THROUGH THE LINKED SITES OR FOR ANY LIABILITY ARISING FROM THE REPRESENTATIONS OR INFORMATION PROVIDED ON SUCH LINKED SITES. We appreciate that Linked Sites may contain material in which the operator of the Linked Sites has intellectual property rights. We respect those rights and provide the links for information purposes only. The fact that we have linked to any Linked Site does not create or imply any relationship or partnership with the operator of such Linked Site. You may not establish a link to this Platform from any other website, application, intranet or extranet site without our prior written consent. If you wish to create links, you may contact us before doing so. In establishing links, you must not represent in any way, expressly or by implication, that you have received the endorsement, sponsorship or support of DataTrained, including its Educational Partners, respective employees, agents, directors, officers or shareholders.
IndemnityYou agree to indemnify and hold DataTrained and its Educational Partners harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, relating to or arising out of (a) your use or attempted use of the Platforms or Programs in violation of the Terms; (b) your violation of any law or rights of any third party; or (c) information or Content that you or others post or otherwise make available on the Platform or through any Program, including without limitation any claim of infringement or misappropriation of intellectual property or other proprietary rights.
Termination of RightsYou agree that DataTrained, in its sole discretion, may deactivate your account or otherwise terminate your use of the Platform or enrollment to a Program with or without reason, including, without limitation, if DataTrained believes that you have (a) breached the Terms; (b) infringed the intellectual property rights of a third party; (c) posted, uploaded or transmitted unauthorized Content on the Platform; or (d) violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms or any other applicable code of conduct. You agree that any deactivation or termination of your access to the Platforms or Programs may be effected without prior notice to you and that DataTrained shall not be liable to you nor any third party for any termination of your account or enrollment to a Program. You also acknowledge that DataTrained may retain and store your information on DataTrained’s systems notwithstanding any termination of your account or enrollment to the Programs.
Miscellaneous ProvisionsBy accepting the Terms through your use of the Platform, you certify that you are 18 years of age or older. If you are under the age of 18 or under the legal age in your jurisdiction to enter into a binding contract you may use the Platform only under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by the Terms. If you are a parent or legal guardian agreeing to the Terms for the benefit of a child below 18, be advised that you are fully responsible for his or her use of the Platform, including all financial charges and legal liability that he or she may incur. By using the Platform, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into the Terms and to abide by all of the terms and conditions set forth herein. The Programs are not for the use of individuals under the age of 18 years. DataTrained may freely transfer or assign any portion of its rights or delegate its obligations under these Terms or any Program specific terms. You shall not transfer or assign, by operation of law or otherwise, any portion of your rights or delegate your obligations under these Terms or any Program specific terms without the prior written consent of DataTrained. These Terms or any Program specific terms shared with you, shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of India, as it is applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within India and without giving effect to any principles of conflict of laws. You agree that any legal lawsuit or other action brought by DataTrained, you or any third party to enforce these Terms or any Program specific terms shared with you, or in connection with any matters related to the Platform or Programs, shall be subject only to the jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai. Where a dispute arises, the parties involved shall make all reasonable efforts to resolve the dispute through good faith negotiations. If efforts to amicably resolve any dispute or claim between the parties are unsuccessful, then such dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Terms or any Program specific terms shared with you, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to arbitration under the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1956, as amended (“Act”) before a sole arbitrator to be mutually appointed by the disputing parties, failing which, the sole arbitrator shall be appointed in the manner provided in the Act. The proceedings shall be conducted in English and the seat for arbitration shall be Bangalore. If any provision of the Terms or any Program specific terms shared with you is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the other provisions herein, and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. DataTrained shall have no liability under these Terms or any Program specific terms shared with you, to the extent arising from any failure of DataTrained to perform any of its obligations under these Terms or any Program specific terms shared with you, due to any fire, flood, earthquakes, other acts of God, war, civil unrest, terrorism, Internet failures, governmental act or court order, national emergency, strikes or labor disputes or any other event not within DataTrained's reasonable control. DataTrained shall not be responsible for damage or other problems caused by any unauthorized change to these Terms made by way of hacking or cracking this page. The failure of DataTrained to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms or any Program specific terms shared with you, shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms or any Program specific terms shared with you, is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, to the extent that may lawfully be done, and the other provisions of these Terms or any Program specific terms shared with you, shall remain in full force and effect. These Terms or any Program specific terms shared with you, constitute the entire agreement between you and DataTrained relating to the matters set forth herein, and shall not be modified except in writing, as posted on the Platforms by DataTrained or through a specific writing between you and DataTrained. DataTrained may freely transfer or assign any portion of its rights or delegate its obligations under the Terms or any Program specific terms shared with you. You may not transfer or assign, by operation of law or otherwise, any portion of your rights or delegate your obligations under the Terms or any Program specific terms shared with you, without the prior written consent of DataTrained, and any attempted such transfer or assignment shall be void and of no effect. Any notice or communication which may be required to be given to DataTrained under these Terms or any Program specific terms shared with you may be sent by writing or emailing to the following addresses: DataTrained Education #811 10th A Main, Suite No.793, 1st Floor Indiranagar, Bangalore - 560 038 Call us at 080-25043027 Fax No. 080-25043010 Email: support@DataTrained.com The DataTrained Guarantee - Data Science Career Track Welcome to DataTrained’s Data Science Career Track (the “Career Track”). We are committed to your success and will support you fully in the transition into a Data Science career. We back our commitment with the DataTrained Data Science Career Track Guarantee (the “DataTrained Guarantee”): subject to the Terms below, we will refund 100% of your paid tuition fee excluding taxes if you are not offered a Qualifying Position (as defined in the Terms) within 6 months of receiving the certificate of completion. A career transition involves focused consistent effort. We put in this effort to help you make that transition and ask for an equal commitment from you. Specifically, you shall satisfy the requirements below in order to be eligible for the DataTrained Guarantee. If these requirements are not satisfied, you may still participate in the program and receive all of the advantages of career support, but you will not be eligible for the tuition fee Refund. Terms : The following terms and conditions (the “Terms”) apply to the DataTrained Guarantee:
- You must be 18 years or older.
- You must hold a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution. Most employers still require a Bachelor’s degree in addition to the Data Science skills and experience you will gain during the Career Track.
- You must be proficient in spoken and written English, as determined by initial interactions with the DataTrained Admissions team.
- You must be eligible to legally work in India for at least 1 year following graduation from the program.
- You must be able to pass any background checks associated with jobs that you apply for. Without limiting the foregoing, if you fail to obtain a job offer directly or partially due to your failure to pass a background check associated with the job offer, you will not be eligible for the tuition refund.
- A salaried employee or waged employee working an average of at least 30 hours a week;
- A full-time contractor for 3 months or longer; or
- An intern in a paid internship used to evaluate a candidate for a full-time salaried role.
- You must complete 100% of the core curriculum within 6 months of your cohort start date, not including any break granted to you by DataTrained
- You must meet or exceed expectations on all core projects (as per the given rubrics) and approved by the mentor. You are welcome to submit improved versions based on your mentor’s feedback until you meet expectations.
- You must have attended at least 80% of the live class.
- You must have completed and passed all career development tasks either
- listed in the curriculum in the order they appear in the curriculum, or
- personally assigned to you by DataTrained’s career coaches
- The 6-month guarantee period starts on the day you are approved for completion, after having completed the above mandatory requirements. During this period:
- You must be active in your job search and apply for a minimum of 4 Qualifying Positions in the Metropolitan Areas per week, in accordance with the best practices prescribed by DataTrained’s career coaches. We also encourage you to reach out to a minimum of 3 high-quality networking contacts per week
- You should take guidance from your mentor and the Career Services team, and follow their recommendations for job types that are a good fit for you. You should be applying for roles that are suited to your level of experience and areas of expertise, and maintain realistic expectations about what kind of the first job in Data Science is right for you
- You must provide the DataTrained Career Services team with a weekly summary of job-related activity and provide further information on request. Knowing your progress and areas of struggle are crucial for us to help you in the best way possible
- You must respond to placement related communications from DataTrained within 24 hours
- You must always act with reasonable and good faith efforts to obtain a Qualifying Position How This Guarantee Applies To You Without limiting the foregoing, situations that void this guarantee include, but are not limited to :
- You turn down a job offer for a Qualifying Position
- You decide not to conduct a job search
- You decide to search for a role that does not meet the Qualifying Position criteria above, or is outside of the Data Science/Analytics field/industry
- You accept a role that does not meet the Qualifying Position criteria above or is outside of the Data Science/Analytics field/industry before the 6-month guarantee period is over
- You do not put sufficient and consistent effort into your job search, as outlined above
- You do not want to or are unable to live and work in one of the metropolitan areas
- You do not communicate with DataTrained Career Services consistently throughout your search, including notifying us of any offers you have received
- You lose your work authorization or do not have sufficient work authorization that meets the requirements above during your search, even if you did expect to have authorization or did at one time have appropriate work authorization during your Career Track program
- You become physically or mentally unable to conduct an effective job search as outlined above during the Career Track or guarantee period
- You do not apply for Qualifying Positions in the Metropolitan areas as required above throughout the 6-month placement period
- You do not follow through with the interview process for Qualifying Positions in a timely and professional manner, including but not limited to not participating as expected by the employer in the interview process by providing responses to employer communications, showing up on time for interviews and providing documents or follow up as expected by employers
- If you are a student in a degree-bearing program outside of DataTrained, and your graduation from that program is delayed more than one month beyond your completion of the Career Track.
- You do not apply for jobs that are suitable for your background or experience as discussed in your calls with DataTrained’s Career Services team.
- You are not supposed to put a negative remark on any social media website or any other public forum within the complete term which starts from the start of the course and ends 6 months after your successful course completion.